Please use the Empire Magic Order Form when making your shopping list.
Print clearly so your order is shipped without error or delay.
You may place your order by FAX, Telephone or Mail
FAX Order Line ~ (585) 368-9569
For Orders, Inquiries and General Information ~ (585) 227-9760
Payment accepted by Credit Card ONLY on telephone orders. (NoCOD's)
- Please speak clearly and leave your . . .
- Telephone number (Including Area Code)
- Ship to Address (Street, Apt. #, City, State, ZIP/Postal Code)
- Credit Card Type - We accept . . . MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®
- Name exactly as shown on card
- Card number
- Expiration date shown on card
- Items you wish to order
- Money Order
- Bank Check
- Credit Cards (We accept MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®) (Note: Transactions are charged in U.S. dollars)
- Personal Checks (Note: A two week delay in shipment of your order may be incurred as your check clears our bank)
- We DO NOT accept Cash or Stamps
- We DO NOT accept COD's
Shipping and Handling Rates
U.S. Postal System - Priority Service - See Order Form for details
Federal Express (FedEx) - Expedited Special Handling by FedEx is available to include Next Business Morning. These orders must be received at Empire Magic by 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time to be shipped that day. There is extra cost associated with the FedEx choice. Use the Contact - Request Information link to send an email to request a FedEx shipping quote or Call for quote (585) 227-9760.
Air Mail - All international orders are shipped AIR MAIL INSURED. As an estimate use 25% of the cost of your order. This is only an estimate. In some cases the order must be shipped by a commercial carrier depending on the shipment value or physical size. Use the Contact - Request Information link to send an email to request an international shipping quote or Call for quote (585) 227-9760.
Your business is very important to us. We process orders promptly to get them to the shipping company as quickly as possible. However, we have absolutely NO control of a package once it leaves our location. We DO NOT have any influence concerning delays due to shipper policies, security screenings, customs inspections and other such issues. Concerns or questions regarding these issues should be directed to the shipper.